CROSS BORDER SERVICES
Canadian employers with operations in the US face unique challenges managing benefit programs for their US staff. When those health plans cross borders — and very distinct healthcare systems — it can be especially daunting.
Our cross-border services offer a variety of options including health and welfare benefits consulting, HR consulting, private client resources and retirement guidance. We have helped over 300 Canadian companies manage their benefits programs with US employees.
These plans help to attract and retain US staff and our cross-border team works exclusively with businesses headquartered in Canada to assists your clients. Some of our differentiators include:
- Expertise in US benefits with an understanding of the Canadian market
- We make regular trips to Canada
- Licensed and appointed in every state
- No geographic or size restrictions/limitations
- Special arrangements negotiated with carriers to offer plans that would not normally be available
- A global approach to the overall benefit program
We aren’t tied to a Canadian insurer and can help expand your client’s business into new cities and states. We understand the difficulties of setting up benefits in the US and can also help you win their Canadian business.
Because this is part of NFP, advisors will be credited with a portion of the revenue/commission from these US plans.
Contact Chad Rowley for more information.